Monday, January 19, 2009

The Baby

Look at this sweet sleeping baby. Is she really two already? She is so adorable lately, I just can't get over it. I have been thinking lately about how she is going to react to having a new little baby in the house. At first I was a little worried about it. But when I really think about it, I think she will do great. There is something about having all those big sisters that I think will make it okay. For one thing, she has to do everything her big sisters do so when she sees her sisters doting over this new little one, I have a feeling she will be doing the same. And as for feeling like her spot is taken with me, well, if you know me being pregnant I am pretty much a non-existent mother anyway. Maybe it is all preparation for her to be used to depending on her sisters for most things. So all in all I think it will be great. I think she will love being a big sister. I however am not so sure I am ready to lose my little baby Allison. And hopefully my predictions are not completely wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment