Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spur of the moment trip!































On Tuesday morning, we were all up and going at 7:00 when Josh asks me if I want to go to Bismarck. Are you kidding me? You think I am going to turn that down? So we told the girls to pack quickly because we were going to Bismarck for the night. Josh new there were a few things I wanted to get before the baby comes and we figured it would be fun for the girls to swim at the hotel. I am sure after baby, it will be a while before we get a chance to do this again. So off to Bismarck we went. We stayed at the Ramkota Inn which has a big and little water slide for the older girls and a great baby pool with a little slide for the little ones. The kids had a blast so I thought I would share some pictures. Unfortunately, Brooke wasn't feeling good and went back to the room before I had the camera out. But I have warned her that I will get her picture eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment