Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Update - 37 weeks

Well, I wish I had something exciting to report, but my appointment yesterday was the same old thing. Okay, as always, the ultrasound was fun. It is always fun to see the baby, especially in 3-D. But no pictures this week. She was hiding behind the placenta and had the cord across her face. Little stinker already...or maybe a shy one? She did great though, 8/8 on the BFP and great heart rates on the NST. Dr. said my sugars are holding in there so that is great. I thought for sure I had too many high readings. Other than that, not much exciting. Dilated to 2. Which for me is NOT exciting. I was hoping for a 3. Pathetic, I know. I am just so anxious to get this over with. And when we were at the hospital we could hear a new baby crying and oh it just made us want our baby here that much more!

Well, not much else going on here. I'm just trying to avoid this stomach virus that is going through our house, one by one. Every two or three days someone has gotten sick. I'm the only one left so I just sit and wait for my turn. I'm hoping to luck out and skip it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment