Friday, May 8, 2009

Love Story

Poor Sophia, being the fourth child, she is obviously quite neglected. She had a terrible time remembering that she was four. I don't know why, but her mind just couldn't get it. We would ask her how old she is and she would just pop off various numbers hoping one would be right. So, going on, being limited on time, she doesn't get much one-on-one learning time with me. She knows some letters and has started writing them and she basically knows the alphabet. But the other day we asked her to sing the alphabet and she started singing but quit after about the letter D. She said "No, I don't want to, I don't really know it." So instead she whips out the entire chorus of Taylor Swift's "Love Story" song word for word instead. It was absolutely hilarious. If only you could see her. She doesn't sing it like some cute little four year old singing twinkle twinkle. Oh no, she sings it like a 19 year old famous singer on stage. She's got the moves and the little whiny twang country singers tend to have. I guess that is what happens with child number four. I can't wait to see what number five and six have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment