Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Be careful what you pray for.

Josh has been working out of town. He is gone for one week and then home for a week. He came home from work on Monday night excited that his rig is going back up next week, but the bad news was that he had to work in Williston the rest of the week. I was pretty dissapointed because I always look forward to a little bit of help when he is off. But, the extra money is always needed so I sucked it up and was happy that he was going to make more money and still have the weekend off. So he comes home tonight and says he has to work out of town again, starting tomorrow morning, possibly through the weekend and then start on his old rig on Monday. UGH! I was trying to not pout and be pathetic, knowing he was just as depressed about it as I was. And then it came to me....it is my fault. Yep, that is right, it is all my fault. I have been praying for more money so we can become completely debt free. I told Josh this and he thanked me for praying for that and said maybe I should start praying for the kids to stay healthy or something. I think I will go that route. Or maybe if I was more specific. Because really, I was meaing to pray that the money would just miraculously show up in our bank account. I guess maybe I will listen to him and just pray for the kids' health.

No comments:

Post a Comment