Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thankful.

As I am sitting here, finishing up for the night, I can hear Lydia occasionally crying. She does this sometimes. She usually falls back to sleep though. But tonight, I hope she doesn't. I really need to get to bed, but I don't want to. I want her to wake up and need a bottle. I want to hold and rock her and love her up with some mommy time. Sometimes I can get so mad when my sleep is disturbed. I do so need my sleep. But not tonight. Tonight I am so thankful for everything. I am thankful for a husband who is at work right now, in the freezing cold, working to support us. I am thankful for my house full of girls that God has given me to raise. I am so thankful for a little baby girl that still needs her mommy. There she is again, this time I am off to warm that bottle....

No comments:

Post a Comment