Friday, February 19, 2010

Old Friends and New Friends

This morning was an exciting morning for me. I was able to go visit a friend of mine from those good old high school days. It was so much fun to see her and get to meet her kids. It was such a neat feeling to drive up to the house she grew up in and remember driving up when we were in high school to pick her up for a night on the town! Memories came flooding back to me. I had such a nice morning visiting and catching up with her and her mom. It was fun to be able to now introduce our children to each other and watch them interact. I am hoping we can get together again sometime soon. This four years or so in between is really not ideal!
Sophia playing a game with Ali.

Sharon, Kim, and I

Kim and too shy for pictures Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment