Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT eat half a batch of chewy chocolate cookies today. No way, not me. That would mean I didn't start my diet AGAIN on this Monday. Nope, no way, not me.

I did NOT only exercise once in the last week. No, because then I would have let down my friend Brandy who is counting on me to get to thirty days of exercise with her so we can take a day trip to Minot to look at furniture. I certainly did NOT skip many days and end up way behind!

I did NOT get mad at a certain child today about school and just send her to her room because I was too frustrated to deal with her. No, I am NOT that mom.

I did NOT forget to keep track of the baby this afternoon and I certainly did NOT get reminded that she was not sleeeping by her screams as she had NOT squished her little fingers in my dresser drawer while I was NOT busy in the kitchen making those cookies that I did NOT eat so many of!

Phew, I feel so much better knowing I did NOT do all those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment