Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Not All Perfect Though

Hmm...what's wrong with this picture?

Does this side look WAY higher than...

the other end?

Oops.

Did we not level the ground with a level? Ha ha, I don't suppose Josh thought he was THAT far off when he got the spot ready! Not sure if we are going to just do our own skirting now or backfill it all. From some angles the house looks great, but from others it looks hilarious because the one side is so off. Oh well, it's nothing my hubby can't fix up to look just right! By the way, I should mention that the other side of the house sticking up on the top is just because the other side wasn't set yet...not because of leveling problems!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! You'll have to keep me updated on the progress, and if you need any help moving, let me know!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete