Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maybe This Morning

They brought all their trucks to set up the house last night, expecting to bring the house this morning around 8:30-9:00. I am hoping they are on their way already because the winds for today are supposed to get up to 20-45 mph!! So the girls and I are heading down there now to wait and see what happens. The ONLY reason I am going to watch is because I know if I am not there someone will call me and tell me the house tipped over and I won't know whether to believe them or not. That has been my nightmare for the last two months. Although, now having a couple extra months to pack up our house sounds kind of nice! By the way, you know you have a teenager in the house when you are getting a brand new house and she chooses to stay home and do her school in peace and quiet rather than come and watch her new house be delivered! Well, I'll keep you posted with pictures if the house actually comes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm excited for you. I hope that it happens today!!

    ReplyDelete