Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brooke Playing Violin - Stone's Rag

This is Brooke playing at her violin program at Horse Creek School. I wish I had taken more pictures at the program. Words can't explain how cool it is to be at this little country school program. The school itself has a whopping 4 students. Yes, that is right, four of them. But if you could have been there I know you would have felt the way I did. Like it was the best school program ever. These kids sang their songs so well. Not like the usual school program where some of the kids are embarassed to be up there. No, these kids sang and did skits without a worry of what anyone thought...and they did a great job. So I just want to commend Ms. Enerson on a program well done! You do such a great job with your school students and your fiddle students!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, thank you! I'm so glad you guys could make it!!

    ReplyDelete