Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nap??


Yes we are still struggling with getting Lydia to stay in her bed! I have lost count on how many times I have switched her from the toddler bed to the playpen and back again. Since the crib gave out on us finally, my only choice is the playpen. I'm not going to buy a new crib to use for just 6 months. I feel bad putting her in the playpen all of the time but I give up on getting her into a bed for now. I just can't do it. I don't even think it is fair to her. The fight is not fun for any of us. So the toddler bed is down again and I think I am going to give it to my sister-in-law. That way I won't be tempted to pull it out again. This way I will have to wait until I think Lydia is ready for the big bed with her sister. So here's to many peaceful bedtimes and naptimes to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment