Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Blog A Day

Could I do it? I'm not sure. In the middle of my insanely busy life, could I possibly blog at least a little every night? Just to show people that I am still alive and kicking? (Mom and Julie) I might just try.

Made it to church today in time for Sunday School. Lunch at my mil's house. She made roll-up pancakes because Brooke has been begging for them for a couple weeks now. Fed Josh some leftover pancakes, okay really the kids did because I was on the phone with my brother who I hardly ever get to talk to! We picked up the house, got my lists made and my mil picked me up to go to town for shopping. Not fun shopping, but the yucky grocery shopping. I even made her drive because I was feeling so tired. Thank goodness she didn't put up a fuss. It is so much more fun to go do errands when you have someone to go with. Wal Mart, Economart, Arby's, and then we stopped by my brother-in-law's house to see his new cabinets. Looks nice, btw. Anyway, home at 10:00, everything put away, and I am OFF TO BED!! Goodnight! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I read the title of this blog post. Marcy and Henry are both planning to do NaNoWrMo in November (where you write a 50,000 word novel in one month...how insane is that??). Marcy has been trying to convince me, since I refuse to join them, to do a "BlogOWrMo" and write a blog entry every day in November. I'll see how it goes for you, then decide! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you have motivated me to do this! Just so you have to and I can read a new blog from you every day! I would love that! But, we'll see how this goes...you know me...

    ReplyDelete