Friday, October 22, 2010

I Love Getting Things Organized!

Yes, it is true. I am obsessed with organization. You wouldn't know it if you came to my house and saw all of my little messes. But believe me, if I had the time, energy, and money, my house would be the most organized house out there. I suppose it is that way for a lot of people, I am sure I am not alone in this. But anyway, I am taking full advantage of these days off of school to get caught up on some things in the house. Today I got my desk cleaned up and organized. It was such a disaster. I had so much paper work to file away and piles of junk to go through. I worked on that while the girls did our weekly house cleaning. I also had time to clean up the counter in our hallway. That was piled very high with junk, too. I just feel so much better. Even though I know the clean desk won't last long, it never does! We also went outside this morning and cleaned up the yard. That was actually kind of fun to have all of us working together outside. I do wish Josh would have been off to tell us exactly where he wanted everything. But we did the best we could. The yard looks so much better and this was work that needed to be done before it snows, which I guess could happen this Tuesday! Yikes! I am not ready for that! So I feel good tonight about all that we accomplished. I still have a to-do list that is longer than what I will have time for, but if I can prioritize it and get the important things done, I will be very pleased with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment