Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Not Ready For Monday!

I did accomplish a lot today, but somehow it is never enough! Or maybe it is enough and I just need to get over it. That is probably the case.
  • It was a great Sunday at church. If I can make it through a church service without having to take the baby out, I consider that a good Sunday at church. Today we made it through with no crying fits from Lydia and no potty breaks for Sophia or Allison. Now that is a great Sunday at church!
  • We had lunch at my mother-in-laws today. She invited us over for slushburgers and topped it off with homemade salsa and white cake with homemade frosting. Oh so good!
  • Brooke went to town this afternoon to do some shopping. Emily, Grace, and Sophia stayed at grandmas to play on some hay bales. I brought the two little ones home for their naps and had some peace and quiet this afternoon. I didn't get near as much done as I would have liked to since the phone seemed to keep ringing. But it was really nice anyway!
  • School is ready for tomorrow and I even got a tentative schedule printed out for the girls. They seem to do better if they can look on paper and see what they are supposed to be doing.
  • I'm sick to my stomach from overeating all weekend. Probably a good thing so it will be easy to go back on my weight watchers tomorrow morning. Should be an interesting weigh in tomorrow! :(
And there you have it, a look into my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment