Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Journal of a Running Mom

Yeah I know it is 12:37 in the morning. I know I should be in bed. I know I could be spending my late night doing all of the things that need to be done. Like emails to friends that are long overdue, or responding to people who were nice enough to post answers to a question I put on our homeschool Yahoo! group. Yes, I do realize I need to correct today's school and that my desk is a mess. Josh's clothes need to go in the dryer and the dishwasher probably needs to be started. Have I mentioned how crabby I get when I don't get enough sleep. But gosh darnit sometimes I just don't want to do what I should do! So instead I do what I want to do. Tonight is one of those nights I suppose. Oh don't worry, I will pay for it. And if you don't give me a hard time about it, I promise to not be cranky with the kids tomorrow, ok?

So anyway, what is this really about? It is about my NEW BLOG!! Yeah, I know I am crazy, but for so long I have wanted to start a blog just for my running. Whenever I am out for a run, I have so much time to think and so much I would like to put down in words, like the deer I see or the sounds of the leaves falling, or the smell when I run through a certain coulee. So I am hoping to get some of that down in my new blog. The main reason though is that I just want a journal of my running. Somewhere to keep track of it all...even my weight...ugh I may regret that one. So it certainly isn't finalized, but I set it up quick tonight so that I can start tracking my running. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment