Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Living Room





We are working hard at our house today. This morning we cleaned all of the bedroom closets. I think mine was the worst. Josh had moved all of his hunting things in there. At the time, we were out of hangers so there were some pretty big piles all over. But I managed to get it done and everyone else finished theirs, too. After lunch I was standing in the living room with Brooke and Grace. I have been wanting to rearrange in there for quite some time now. So I asked if they were up to helping me and they were so the pictures show the end result. I am so happy to have one nice, clean room in the house! I hope you like it, too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful! It looks like something out of a magazine. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I was looking at the pics thinking, wow, I really need some more decor in there before I post these things. But that will be a while so I am happy to hear you like it as is! Can't wait to sit in there and visit with you this summer!! :D

    ReplyDelete