Monday, October 18, 2010

This Is Going To Get Boring

I think this blog a day is going to get pretty boring for you readers. Fortunately, there aren't very many of you! I am wondering how long I will be able to do this for. It is getting to be a little bit too time consuming to get on here every night and put something up. I mean it is already 10:35 here and I am just doing this now. I still have hamburger to put into containers and into the freezer, school to correct, dishes to put away, and I really just want to go to bed! But because I know some of you actually like to know what is going on in our lives, I will do my best to keep blogging as much as possible. I'm just not so sure about every night!

Okay so here is a picture of the zebra that Sophia drew tonight for our friend Heather. Heather was here for the weekend and before she left today she told Sophia if she drew her a picture she would put it up on her fridge in her dorm. Little did I know that Sophia would draw this great zebra. I wanted to keep it for myself!! Apparently I lost that war so I took a picture and thought I would share it with you!


2 comments:

  1. #1) How could we get bored by reading what you write? Maybe you should try picture a day and write a caption underneath.

    #2) That zebra is seriously amazing! Look at the angle of the head. Not a lot of 5 year olds that I know that draw like that. I'm going to make her draw me one tonight. :)

    #3) I've been too stressed out to run because of homework. I need you to run with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1)I love the picture idea, thank you!

    #2)I know, that zebra rocked! I actually thought she had traced it or something. Glad you said something cause I thought I was just being biased that it was pretty good, lol! :) You'll have to have her draw you one. I'll tell her to!

    #3)I know, we need to run together, but you need to get your foot better first. Let me know. I have a meeting Thurs. night, but I'm so on for a long one on Sat.

    ReplyDelete