Sunday, October 17, 2010

Today's News

  • Lydia's eye is doing better. It still looks pretty sore, but the swelling is down quite a bit. I am hoping tomorrow is even better!
  • At Church this morning, I had taken Allison down to the bathroom and I had brought Lydia with as she wasn't behaving this morning. When we went back up I sent Allison ahead and told her to go sit with her daddy. I was planning to stay in the back with Lydia. When I got upstairs, they were already started with communion and Allison ran back out to me saying, "Mom, come have Body of Christ!" It was so funny!
  • I managed to get a little nap in this afternoon, my school planning done, and somewhat of a menu and grocery list made. That made me feel a lot better!
  • We had family night tonight. Brooke went in and picked up Powder Keg pizza for supper. Then Josh and I played a few games of memory with Sophia and Allison. After that they went to bed and we played Clue with the older girls. It was a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday! That's good, after the rough one you had last week. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my daily comments. My folks were here this weekend, and Marcy woke up with a cold this morning. Hope your week is off to a smooth start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have fun! I hope you enjoyed your visit with your parents. Colds are going around here, too. I think that is why I haven't been sleeping very well. Seems like I have a sore throat at night and feel fine during the day. Tis the season, lol! Tell Marcy I hope she feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete