Monday, November 8, 2010

It Smells Like Thanksgiving!

Don't these pies look yummy? Well, I can tell you that I thought they were! Last week I had to bake a couple of pies to take to our county commissioners to thank them for the money they donated to our new hall building fund. I decided that if we were going to make two that we could make four and send some to work with Josh. Well the commissioners got their pie, but unfortunately Josh's crew didn't. After baking up the pies the girls and I couldn't resist eating some! My house smelled like Thanksgiving. It is hard to turn that down!

2 comments:

  1. Pecan pie is my favorite! Next time, make three and send one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine, too! Do you make pies? Because this recipe is my mom's and it is the best one I've ever had! I'd be happy to share!

    ReplyDelete