Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog Obsessed

So I counted my Google Reader blogs that I am following tonight. I am up to 74. What does that mean? Am I obsessed? Is that too many? I mean I am behind on reading them by 111 posts. When I do actually get time to read them all, I will really just browse them for anything interesting and the rest will go down as read, even if I don't actually read them. The last time I checked I was only at around 45 blogs I was following. The kind of sad thing is that I have been trying to unsubscribe to the ones I haven't found to be of interest to me lately. I think of my mom who probably only reads about oh maybe 3 different blogs? But then there must be people out there who read a whole lot more than I do??? Anyone??? Please???

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I read five regularly, and sometimes think that's too many! I'm also trying to spend much less time on the computer, so I can actually get other projects done. So sorry...I can't help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's pretty bad! It's ok if I check it once a day and weed through, but I haven't checked in a while and now I'm up to 156 posts...I think I will mark them all as read! My friend said she counted after reading my post and she is up around 80!! :P

    ReplyDelete