Saturday, February 26, 2011

Allison, Elephant, and Playtime


Have you seen this elephant?  He's lost.  I thought Allison would be crushed.  She loves that elephant.  But what do I know?  I asked her if she lost her elephant, expecting her to end up in tears.  But no, she was very matter-of-fact when she told me he had simply "died".  Where did that come from I have to wonder?  Funny thing is if she had been upset about it, I probably would have just told her it was okay and to find another stuffed animal to sleep with.  But since she said Ellie had died, that really bothers me and now I find myself somewhat determined to find him.  So please, if you have seen him, let me know!

Tonight while Allison was getting ready for bed she came out and told Sophia "Today I am playing with Lydia.  So the next day I will play with you.  And the day after that I will play with Lydia, okay?"  We all got a kick out of her scheduling her playtime with her sisters.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry, we haven't seen him here, but if we do, we'll ship him right back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If you found him I would have had you send him with my parents tomorrow, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete