Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sophia's 6th Birthday







Sophia had quite the birthday this year since we were on vacation in Rapid City.  We took the kids to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse on her birthday.  Supper was a quick stop at the McDonald's drive thru.  Luckily at her age she still thinks that is a treat!  We found a grocery store and she picked out a cake.  It was so delicious.  She opened presents and spent the rest of the evening in the hotel room playing with her new toys and getting ready for bed.  It was a fun day for her.  She is still waiting though because this is the year she gets a birthday party.  I'm hoping to get that done in a couple weeks.  I'm hoping she picks bowling since that seems to be the easiest party for her age.  She seems so big now that she is six!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sophia. Have a fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe little Sophia is already 6 years old! We can't wait to see all of you in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robyn!

    I know, Julie, I can hardly believe it myself! We are so excited for you guys to come up here, too! :D

    ReplyDelete