Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today

So here is a run-down of today's happenings:
 
  • Church and Sunday School were canceled thanks to our wonderful winter in March.
  • I took Josh's pick-up in to Fairview to check the roads and pick up a few more groceries that ran me just under $50 for practically nothing...again.
  • Major snow drift so there was no way we would get out with the van.
  • Canceled Brooke's Music @ The Hall event, due to the bad roads.
  • Realized after I got home from the grocery store that I forgot to buy Josh his coffee...again.  We only had enough for a 1/2 pot and if you know him, that is not nearly enough.  Sent him to work tonight with an extra Pepsi.
  • Busted Lydia in the bathroom giving herself a haircut.  She took a little off of both sides, a pretty good job actually.  However, good thing I caught her when I did because it would have gotten ugly real soon.
  • Road report shows that Josh will more than likely being driving home on "no travel advised" roads again tomorrow morning.  
  • Neighbor stopped in and told me I wouldn't be taking Brooke to school tomorrow thanks again to the snow and wind.
  • Cancelled fiddle lessons for tomorrow.
  • Emily has a boil on her leg that really, really hurts.  Poor girl.
  • Sophia is coughing like crazy.
  • Lydia sat in bed and whined until after 10:00 tonight.
  • Yeah, I was crabby.




2 comments:

  1. And today is another day and life goes on. It will get better, I promise!! We all have those days that make us just want to crawl back in to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, today was much better. We were stuck at home again, but at least I accomplished a lot!

    ReplyDelete