Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Levi's Best Friend




These pictures are of Levi with his best friend, Matthias.  Did he choose this best friend?  Nope.  But really, down the road I think they will end up being best friends anyway!  So for now we, as mothers, have decided that they are best friends...we can do that you know.  I do have to apologize that the pictures aren't of a better quality.  But trying to get a good picture of two 2-week old babies is no easy task.  Especially when one is wide awake and the other is completely zonked out! 

So, you need to know the details of these two boys.  My friend Laura, who is also Emily's fiddle teacher, was due two days before me.  I was due the 19th and she was due the 17th.  I was scheduled to be induced on the morning of the 18th, but Levi decided to come on his own early that morning.  Laura went in for an appointment on the 18th and she ended up being induced that afternoon and Matthias made it here on the 18th, too, at 11:44 pm so he was cutting it close!  How fun for us to have our babies on the same day, and what are the chances of that happening? 

I'm sure the fun will continue now for many years as we watch these two grow up together!  Hmmm...think we could manage to do this again?  HA!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is so Special! Hope they are best friends.

    ReplyDelete