Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Moment In Homeschooling

I just have to share what I woke up to this morning!  This is what I love about homeschooling.  When I woke up this morning (yes, I sleep in thanks to Levi), I came down the hall and looked in on Em and Grace, only to find them working away on their school in their bedroom with Levi sitting with them in his bumbo.  He was talking away to them and they were just talking back with him and working on their school.  It's moments like this that make it all worthwhile. :)



Oh, and there's more.  This is another great thing about homeschooling...having Brooke around.  She is just in love with her little brother.  I am so happy that she decided to homeschool this year.  It is her last year at home and it's so great that she can spend this time really enjoying her baby brother, and of course the rest of us, right??



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Pictures. Levi is growing too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I wish he would slow down!! :)

    ReplyDelete