Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fussy Boy

Our day started out good, but by late afternoon, Levi was getting to be quite a fussy little boy.  So many times today Emily spent time rocking him to sleep and just letting him sleep in her lap so I could get some work done.  But when he woke up in the evening from his nap I thought he felt a little warm again.  I took his temperature and sure enough he was 102.5 again.  Poor little guy.  He wouldn't even eat his cereal tonight and the boy loves his cereal.  So I gave him some Advil and Emily and Grace took turns rocking him tonight so I could finish up Sophia's school.  I'm a little frustrated now though because I have no idea if this is a teething thing, a virus (as the Dr. says), or from his shots yesterday.  Well, whatever it is, I hope it goes away quickly.  I need my happy boy back!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment