Saturday, October 20, 2012

Teething Baby Boy

Levi has been teething for a little while now.  Well, last night he slept for TEN hours!  Yes, my little boy that on a good night might sleep for three hours...how strange was that!?  Well, I was wondering what was going on that made him sleep so long.  It didn't take long into the day to figure it out.  When he woke up from his morning nap, he had a fever of 102.5.  So, it was kind of a long day with him not feeling well.  But we got through it.  I do think it is from his teeth and not a virus or anything.  He's been wearing his amber teething necklace, but I am seriously doubting the effectiveness of it!  The picture below is one of the rare moments today when he was feeling good.  I just love his smile!  Such a handsome little guy!


Another new thing he just started today is laying with his knees up.  It is so cute and he is discovering his feet.  He is just growing up way too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment