There are a few things I learned on our SD trip about rules at a casino. I learned the hard way, by doing them wrong, ha ha.
- Bring your I.D. along if you expect to buy a drink or even be in the casino...even if you look old.
- You can not have more than one drink at one time. So make sure you are completely finished with drink number one before you ask for number two.
- No cell phones at the gaming table.
- I can't remember right now but I know there is a number four because all night I was paranoid that I would break rule number four! Will post if I ever remember what I did wrong for number four!
- Okay, so number five really isn't a rule, but it is something you should for sure do. Play a dollar chip on the extra spot that lights up. Seriously. I hardly ever played my dollar chip on there. I thought there would be no way anyone would EVER really win the $7,000 + jackpot. I mean really, what are the chances? You have to be dealt an Ace, King, Queen of spades. Really? Well, they showed me. Not long after Josh went up to the room for the night (remember he had classes in the morning, ha ha), one of the guys at the table that we had been playing with for most of the night actually WON the jackpot. He seriously got dealt the winning three cards. Unbelievable. Of course, I didn't have my dollar chip down. I could have won $100 for that one. Oh well, you live and you learn. But really, after that, wouldn't you think it would be FOREVER before those cards came out like that again? I would have thought so, but the very next day the dealer got them. Unreal. Wish it would have been me!
So, it was a fun time at the casino and I guess I learned a few things. Nice to get out for a bit with Josh and waste a little of his hard-earned money, he he. Sorry honey.