Monday, January 7, 2013

An Excellent Article

This article is so great.  It's funny because I was having thoughts just the day before I read this about how I sometimes feel like I can never look tired or appear overwhelmed or short tempered in front of other people.  I want to be honest and not make myself seem like I have it all together.  But it seems that if I say anything I get the feeling from people that I can't complain because I asked for it and gosh if it is so hard why did we have so many kids anyway?  Well I did ask for it and I love it and wouldn't change it for anything.  But yes, sometimes it is overwhelming.  And gosh darn it my boy doesn't sleep at night and I am TIRED.  But you know what?  It was hard with one child.  Okay, I guess I thought two was a piece of cake, but three was hard.  But why was it okay for it to be hard back then, but now that we have seven it is not ok anymore to feel this way?  Anyhoo, I am rambling and I am not very good at getting what I mean out so if you are interested at all in what I am trying to express here, go to this link and read this article.  This woman can articulate my own feelings as if I wrote it myself...love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment