Saturday, January 12, 2013

Family Night

Another routine I am hoping to get back into is having family night on Saturday nights.  We are pretty good about it, but I would like to make more of an effort to do something fun, be it games, crafts, or a new movie if we have one.  Tonight we did a craft.  It was something I learned at a women's retreat last fall.  I never had time to make one there, so I bought the stuff to do it at home.  Basically you take a notecard and write a Bible Verse on it.  Then you put it on scrapbook paper to make it pretty.  Add stickers and use fancy scissors to finish it up how you like.  When finished you can laminate it and punch a whole and use suction cups to hang them wherever you want.  I'm still working on getting them laminated, but I will try to get some pictures taken so you can see the end results!

No comments:

Post a Comment