Friday, January 11, 2013

Movie NIght Is Back!

It has been a really long time since I've had movie night with the girls.  I don't mean a regular movie night, I mean the one where just me and one of the girls stay up and watch a movie together.  So tonight I restarted the tradition with Lydia.  She chose the Phineas and Ferb movie and she was soooo excited about it.  I made the mistake of telling her this morning that we would have movie night tonight so all day long she kept asking and asking if it was movie time yet.  Ugh!  On the bright side, she did her chores with a smile tonight; which never happens.  So we had a good time sitting together and watching the movie.  Brooke was nice enough to pop up some popcorn for us to enjoy, too!



Here is another picture from this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment