Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Funny Things They Say

I really need to get better about blogging the funny things the girls do and say.  Here are a couple of recent things:

Shortly after Josh went back on his last hitch, Allison came to me with a broken necklace.  She was really sad about this necklace and I felt so bad telling her that I couldn't fix it.  She said she was going to put it away and have dad fix it when he got home because he can fix ANYTHING, just like he fixed the sidewalk and the deck outside.  I love that she thinks her dad can fix anything and I hope she continues to think that forever!

The girls have been cutting and pasting nonstop with scrapbook paper, markers, glue sticks, and stickers.  They make all sorts of random things.  If I had known this would have been so entertaining for them, I would have set this stuff out a long time ago!  Well today Lydia brought her creation to me.  She had made a purse.  She told me it was for daddy because daddy's like purses!  Of course honey, I'm sure daddy will love it...right daddy?!


No comments:

Post a Comment