Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sophia's 8th Birthday


I think this picture is so sweet!
 

One of her gifts was a horse set that she gets to paint herself.  She also got a bird feeder that she already painted and is waiting to put up outside.
 

One thing she requested was more legos.  The little girls have been playing with them non-stop since Sophia's birthday.
 

Levi was being absolutely hilarious for the camera!
 

I didn't make the older girls get in the pictures for Lydia's birthday.  I got some comments on that one so this time I made them get in the picture.  Although I think I may have told them I wouldn't put the picture up on my blog...oops...
 

Sophia requested brownies for her birthday.  I was going to do homemade brownies with frosting, but when grocery shopping she chose a box mix.  Works for me!!
 

I think it it is hilarious that it looks like Allison is going to blow out the candles for Sophia!  She actually didn't but she sure did want to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!  WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment