Friday, December 6, 2013

Levi's First Haircut!

Levi has been in need of a haircut for a little while now.  I haven't known where to take him though and it has been bugging me!  Today Brandy and the kids were here and she was helping me with some of my photo projects.  I remembered that she usually buzzes Jeff and Tyler's hair so I asked her if she would do Levi's.  Of course she said yes because, if you know Brandy, she is always up for a challenge!  Grace was nice enough to take pictures and as you will see, Levi was NOT a happy camper!  We tried chocolate chips and they kind of worked, but mostly he just cried and was mad the whole time.  But in the end it was worth it because he looks so cute and like such a little man...an adorable miniature Josh!!
 
 













1 comment:

  1. It is so great to see updated photos of your family. Levi looks so grown up!
    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete