Saturday, December 7, 2013

"Talking to Your Best Friend is Sometimes All the Therapy You Need."

That quote pretty much sums up my day yesterday.  Life has been a little crazy for me lately.  Lots of weird stuff going on as far as "friendships" go.  So I've been feeling pretty bummed out and lonely.  Brandy had called a couple days ago and asked if she could come down on Friday to hang out for a while because it has been so long since we have been able to.  I was pretty excited about this, even if it was just for a little while!  Well, that couple hours turned into a whole afternoon and part of the evening!  We did a couple of projects.  Her kids came down after school to play with my kiddos.  We had so much fun and so did the kids.  It was great for everyone! 
 
Thanks Brandy for the "therapy"!  Love you!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment