Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Trying Again...

Maybe, just maybe if I force myself to do a quick post before bed, it will be enough motivation for me to start blogging again.  I have been wanting to blog so very very much lately!  But the time and/or laziness has just not let it happen.  As I look back at past posts I realize that this blog is really our family history and I need to keep it up!  Also, when Josh is at work, I know he really looks forward to seeing posts with pictures of the kids.  Not to mention the grandparents and aunts and uncles that live far away.  So that is all I have for tonight because it is late, but hopefully tomorow night I can get things rolling here again!!
 


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see a post from you ... I hope you are able to find time to post again soon, but I certainly understand how busy life is and how tired one is at the end of the day.
    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. B! I am so happy to hear from you, especially because I lost your blog address and now I should be able to find it! You are such a blessing to me and I will be in touch soon. I'm so thankful for your perfect card...it was just what I needed! <3

    ReplyDelete