Thursday, January 30, 2014

An Unproductive Day

It never ceases to amaze me how some days I can be so busy and yet get nothing done. Today was one of those for sure. Oversleeping along with another homeschool mom in need pretty much shot my morning. Doctor appointment in the afternoon took care of afternoon. I am trying to remember why in the world I didn't get school done with the little girls yesterday either. Oh yes that is right. I spent the day dealing with the issue of fighting to have my kids involved in public school activities.  Tomorrow is story time and the little girls are so excited. I know I should probably stay home and do school and fifty million other things. But what the heck. I am so far behind…why not just get a little farther behind?  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment