Saturday, September 20, 2014

First Day of School 2014-2015

I remembered to take first day of school pictures this year!  Well at least of the little kids.  I didn't get pictures of Emily and Grace because they started Public School this year and they get up and leave well before I wake up!  I told them I would take their pictures when they got home from school but somehow they managed to change into comfy clothes before I got to them.  Devious little stinkers!  

So here are the pictures of the little girls and my uncooperative little man!



Lydia - 5

Allison - 7

Sophia - 9

Levi - 2

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Hello Mrs. Shelly,

    I am so glad to see new photos of your beautiful children ... I feel terrible that the entire summer passed and I didn't make it up your way even once.
    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs. B, but you did make it up my way even if it was just for a quick lunch! We so enjoyed that visit! I hope all is well there and am glad to get updates through the girls. I am so thankful they keep in touch! Take care and know you have an open invitation to come up and visit. When the timing is right we will be able to spend a day catching up!!

    ReplyDelete