Saturday, September 19, 2015

Summer Fun In The Pool!

I think we made the best purchase ever this summer!  We bought an above ground pool for the backyard.  The kids swam almost every afternoon!  They all became so comfortable in the water by the end of summer.  We had friends over to swim.  We had cousins over to swim.  Grace and Sophia went out in the evenings and swam together.  Josh and I swam with the kids.  It was just so much fun!  Here are some pictures of friends and family enjoying the pool:








  





I know I have more pictures but they must be on my phone!  So I'll post more later.  

1 comment:

  1. What fun photos! Almost everyone I know who has a pool, in ground or above ground have always been pleased with the purchase. So nice to hear that you guys are enjoying it!
    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete